Monday, April 11, 2011

A crumb-y morning

This morning I had to work. Silly me, I thought everything was going smoothly. In case you ever thought it would be a good idea to give an almost-five-year-old and an almost-two-year-old access to a bag of cornbread unsupervised, as long as you told them to stay at the table and not make a mess, then you should see this and think twice.



Sadly, these pictures don't even do it justice. For example, it doesn't even show the huge mess in my kitchen (I hate the grainy feel of cornbread against tile in my bare feet) or the mess that was everywhere else. It took me forever to vacuum, then sweep, then clean the table...I'm getting tired again just thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. i too hate the feeling of stuff on my feet in the kitchen....hope that was the only hick-up of your day!!

    ReplyDelete