Friday, December 3, 2010

So S-M-R-T

I feel so much better educated today. Here's what I've learned:

1.) I learned that eating 2.5 pounds of chocolate cake will result in me not eating for 24 hours, and me losing all desire to eat chocolate cake again in the near future.
2.) I learned how to replace a broken headlamp in my Ford. Incidentally, it's not as easy as replacing it on a Lincoln, since the stupid people at Ford decided to surround the headlamp with a BLACK (rather than clear) cylinder of scratchy plastic, plus make the lamp be held in place by a metal wire spring that has to be latched to a plastic piece with grooves so that the metal must be in the exactly perfect position, all while having this all crammed next to other engine parts making it impossible to a.) see, b.) hold the lamp in place, and c.) maneuver the wire without losing all feeling in your finger.
3.) I learned how to import video from my older (2002) camcorder into my brand new computer. Results: we are finally going to have playable versions of home movies, vacations, and so on from the last 8 years! Beware family and friends--if you come over, we may make you watch our home movies!

While typing this, D pooped in his diaper and it smells. Unfortunately, he's finally asleep after being in his crib for almost two hours. I dread waking him up, but I dread even more scrapping the dried poo from his sore bum in the morning. TMI??

No comments:

Post a Comment