Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day, and I have to admit it was a pretty awesome Mother's Day. First, my hubby let me sleep in. Second, he made me breakfast--and not just any breakfast, but an AMAZING breakfast: french toast, bacon, sausage, eggs, blueberry muffins, and orange juice. Yum! Third, my sweet little boy made me the following for Mother's Day:

A card from preschool:
(From left to right: Dad, Mom, D, and B2--D has to be the third one, because as B2 pointed out, "I'm bigger than D")

(You HAVE to click on this and view it full size. It's amazing. I was nearly crying, but it was a combination of being touched and trying not to laugh. B2 is so funny!)


A bracelet:

A drawing:

First, try to decipher this, then click on the next image for a translation.












You ready for the translation?



I'm so lucky to be this kid's mom!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww! So cute! I have one of these cards from Sean too! So, your favorite color is pink and brown ? What an awesome kid:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jr says it's red and brown. Actually, it's blue. :)

    ReplyDelete