Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Funny Things B2 Says

On September 7, we were on our way to the pediatrician's office for D's 15-month check up. I told B2 where we were going. When we started driving, B2 said, "Hurry quick! We have to go to the doctor!" I asked why, and he said, "We have to, before D grows up!"

On September 23, we were at my little sister's volleyball game. My parents were tree, plus my other sister Beez. My dad was in the hall talking to coach after the match when B2 came up and said, "Hey Grandpa, wanna go talk to my girls?" (referring to me, Beez, Rinz, and my mom).

On October 3 we were at my in-laws to watch Conference. Whenever we leave, B2 likes to roll down the window an say bye. This time, he said, "Hey Grandma, we'll come over next time, and we'll have fruit snacks and cheese sandwich, or maybe Mac and Cheese, and I'll bring Baby over." He had that outing all planned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment