Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tales from preschool

The following stories come from Brian's preschool teacher, Miss A. The rest are in her words:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After they are done drawing in their journal  I tell them to come over and we write their story.  B2's always goes on and on.  Like today, he started off by saying he drew a "block with blue"  Then he said, "I was scared.  My mom scared me by the car.  I yelled and my dad came out and ask what was wrong. I said Mom scared me.  We were by the car."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The other day we were talking about being important and that we had a family who loved us and we are important in our family.  I ask who was in their family.  I got to B2 and asked him.  He said, Mom, Dad and B2. I said, "What about D?"  B2 responded that D lives in his crib, not his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment