Monday, March 28, 2011

Funny things B2 says

We spent the weekend at my parents' house, and B2 said some funny stuff.

Scene: B1 and I are downstairs. My dad is playing his computer and B2 is watching him.

Grandpa. I'm tired. I'm going to turn the game off and go downstairs.
B2: What are you going to do down there?
Grandpa: I'm going to go talk to Uncle J and your mom.
B2: Okay, but don't tell my mom that I'm not in bed.
Grandpa: Are you supposed to be in bed?
B2: Well...kinda.
Grandpa leaves. B2 runs in and climbs in to bed, just in case I come up to check on him.



Scene: My dad is playing Lord of the Rings on his computer, and B2 is watching.
B2: Grandpa, are we going to shoot some dragons?
Grandpa: No
B2: Why not?
Grandpa: There aren't any dragons in this game.
B2: Why not?
Grandpa: Because the people who made the game didn't put in any dragons in it.
<Pause>
B2: Grandpa, you need to talk to some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment