Monday, November 22, 2010

So long volleyball

This week my little sister has her last two college volleyball games ever (well, as a player at least). It's crazy--my best estimate is that I've watched 60 games in the last 4 years, not counting games I watched online or via Gametracker, or spring tournaments. Holy crap! No wonder my autumns have been so busy lately. And yet, I don't regret a single minute, except the minutes I was late. I've said things like, "Go Utah" exponentially more than I ever thought I would. And, while I'm still not a Utah fan by any means, I won't be bad-mouthing the Utah volleyball team any time soon, even when I'm cheering on my Cougars.

So, as the season draws to a close, I say "Well done girls!" to KB, KF, and, most importantly, my awesome sister Rinz.

No comments:

Post a Comment