Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A random picture

Since I was able to figure out how to get images and video off my phone, here is a random picture:




The past week at work, I spent nearly three hours going through old employee files where documents could be shredded, and then nearly another hour shredding those documents. I kept filling up bag after bag of shredded paper. As I was trying to stack them to get them out of the way until our building could be cleaned (note also the huge pile of trash at the bottom of the picture), I noticed it looked like a snowman. So, I grabbed my Sharpie, an orange post-it note, and a gray piece of paper, and made my friend Frosty here and left it by our Accounts Receivable/Payable person. We had a good laugh. Despite our building being cleaned several times, Frosty is still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment