Sunday, February 6, 2011

Funny things B2 says

Recently B2 has become a HUGE fan of Phineas and Ferb. For those who are not so blessed to know all about them, the basic idea behind the show is that Phineas and Ferb are two kids on summer vacation and trying to make the most of it. Every episode is one day of their vacation and what they do. One day, after watching the show, B2 said to B1, "Dad, I'm going to go on a vacation. I'll be back at 11:30." Umm..that's a pretty short vacation kiddo. :)

Last Sunday after church, I asked B2 how Primary went. He said, "It was really, really, really awesome." I had to laugh at the intensity of this comment, and I made sure to tell the gal who subbed in his class that B2 enjoyed it so much.

Two Sundays ago, I made everyone breakfast before church. It was probably nothing more than fresh pancakes (as opposed to leftover pancakes that were frozen and then reheated, which is what B2 and D get most mornings). B1 had to leave early for some meetings, and B2 asked me, "Did Daddy enjoy his super breakfast?" I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment